Stretch Tents have a unique flexibility as they can be set up free-standing or easily attached to all kinds of walls/buildings to extend a terrace or outdoor space. Trees, bushes, lighting poles or other obstacles can easily be integrated into a set-up.
Stretch tents are available in an extensive range of sizes and formats.
Organic stretch tents are modular and can be interconnected together. To make the connected tents waterproof, a gutter can be installed at the connection.
In addition these tents can be fully closed with a custom sidewall system. Both clear and solid sidewalls are available.
All benefits at a glance:
- Increase the capacity of your outdoor space
- No building permit required
- Unique, sustainable look
- Atmospheric inside out feeling
- Extensive range of colours
- Protected against all weather conditions
- Completely heatable and closeable
- Short delivery terms
- Optional professional construction by experienced crew
- Optional after-sales service such as storage, cleaning and repairs
Our stretch tents are handmade by experienced sailmakers using the latest industry standard welding techniques and various stitched finishes for extra durability and a much wanted luxury feel.
The Matte Coated Flex fabric is waterproof, windproof, fireproof and comes with the necessary international fire certificates.
The exterior is low maintenance and easily cleanable due to its polymer coating, keeping your tent protected from the elements.
Complies wih International Fire Standards (B2/M2/CFM)
2-Ply Fabric with coated matte exterior
Woven polyester cotton interior with a canvas look
Permanent installation and Rental applications
Welded and stitched seems
Easy to clean
Below you can find the full list of materials included with the purchase of this tent
- 1x Stretch Canopy + Tent Bag
- 4x 2,5m Eucalyptus Corner Poles with 4-Way Metal Head or with small Rubber Mushroom Head*
- 3m Eucalyptus Side Poles of with 2-Way Metal Head if applicable*
- Eucalyptus Centre Poles with rubber Mushroom Heads*
- Steel Stakes (1m / ø 25mm - hot-rolled carbon steel)
- Stake Covers (matching the canopy color)
- Carabine Hooks (DIN 5299 100x10mm)
- Black Rope (both 8mm and 12mm)
*size and amounts vary based on desired tent size