An Organic Tent House is a scalable structure you can configure to meet your needs. Modular interlocking units of standard dimensions connect together to create multiple floor plans.*
- Decks can be placed on any side. Stairs can be clipped on at any access point
- Bedrooms, bathrooms and/or decks can be added after-build, simply by plugging into the existing structure
- The internal space can be re-configured by clipping internal walls to different points on the frame
- The Organic Tent House can be configured with soft walls and ceiling panels to create a temporary tent-like feel OR soft elements can be easily interchanged for hard walls and ceilings.
- The off-the-grid ablution and power solutions make it possible for you to locate your Organic Tent House anywhere.
- Timber beams and posts interlock to quickly assemble the frame
- Units are elevated on galvanised steel feet and simply levelled by adjusting the height of each foot. This removes the need for foundations that may leave unsightly scars on the environment when the unit is removed or relocated.
- Soft wall and ceiling panels simply slide into the frame while hard panels are bolted in to form a watertight seal
*Organic Stretch tents are designed to it a particular configuration. When a floor plan changes, a new stretch tent design may be required.